Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this site.
Terms of website use
Other applicable terms
Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
Information about us
doghousespin.wpengine.com is a site operated by Dog House Balham Limited (No. 10459519). Our registered address is 5 Bracken Gardens, London, United Kingdom, SW13 9HW. VAT Number: 268 4705 72.
Changes to these terms
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
Changes to our site
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
Intellectual property rights
We and/or our clients (as appropriate) are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
No reliance on information
The content on our site is provided for general information only. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of our liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- Use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- Use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- Loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- Business interruption;
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- Any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact [email protected].
Third party links and resources in our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
To contact us, please email [email protected].
Thank you for visiting our site.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information we collect about you.
We will use this information:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources.
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Dog House Balham Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its visitors to our site will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at [email protected]o.uk.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Acceptable use policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website doghousespin.wpengine.com (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use.
doghousespin.wpengine.com is a site operated by Dog House Balham Limited. Our registered address is 5 Bracken Gardens, London, United Kingdom, SW13 9HW. VAT_NUMBER
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- Any part of our site;
- Any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- Any software used in the provision of our site; or
- Any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
WAIVER & RELEASE
By execution of this Waiver and Release and/or attending DOG HOUSE FITNESS classes, activities and other programmes, and using DOG HOUSE FITNESS’s premises, facilities, and equipment (collectively, Classes and Facilities), you hereby agree that there are certain inherent risks and dangers involved in participating in the Classes. If you observe any hazard during participation, you will bring it to the attention of the nearest DOG HOUSE FITNESS employee or official immediately. You accept and are aware that there are inherent risks associated with physical activity and participation in the Classes. Some of these risks cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken to avoid injuries. The specific risks vary from one activity to another, but they range from 1) minor injuries such as scratches, bruises and sprains; 2) major injuries such as eye injury or loss of sight, joint or back injuries, heart attacks and concussions; 3) catastrophic injuries including paralysis and death and; 4) continual or long-term exposure to amplified music carries risk of hearing damage. Each studio provides personal noise protection in the form of ear plugs for its participants to use if desired. In consideration of being allowed to participate in and access the Classes, you hereby (1) assume full responsibility for any and all injuries or damage which are sustained or aggravated by you as a result of your participation in the Classes and/or use of the Facilities, (2) waive, release and forever discharge DOG HOUSE FITNESS, its officers, agents, employees, instructors, ambassadors, representatives, and all others from any and all responsibility, claims, rights, causes of action and/or liability from injuries or damages to your person or property resulting from your participation in the Classes and/or use of the Facilities, and (3) represent you have no medical or physical condition which would prevent you from attending any of DOG HOUSE FITNESS Classes/Activities and/or put you in any physical or medical danger, and have not been instructed by a physician not to do so. DOG HOUSE FITNESS hereby advises you that individuals with any chronic disabilities or conditions are at risk in participating in the Classes, and are advised against doing so. In addition, if in the opinion of DOG HOUSE FITNESS staff or instructor, you would be at physical risk by attending the Classes, you will be denied access to the Classes until you supply DOG HOUSE FITNESS with an opinion letter from your medical doctor, at your sole cost and expense, specifically addressing DOG HOUSE FITNESS’s concerns, and stating that DOG HOUSE FITNESS’s concerns are unfounded. If you decline to obtain such a letter, you will not be permitted to participate in the Classes or use the Facilities. DOG HOUSE FITNESS reserves the right to refuse service at its discretion. I have read this Waiver and Release agreement, fully understand its terms and understand that I am giving up substantial rights, including my right to sue. I acknowledge that I am signing this Waiver and Release freely and voluntarily and intend by my signature to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law. The term of this Waiver andRelease is indefinite.
In consideration of being allowed to enter into the area and/or participate in any event and/or classes at DOG HOUSE FITNESS, the undersigned, on behalf of the Participant identified above, I hereby execute this Waiver and Release on behalf of the Participant and hereby bind the Participant and me to all of the terms stated in the above provision and in this provision. I represent that I am the parent or legal guardian of the Participant and I am authorized by law to execute this Waiver and Release on behalf of the Participant. I agree that the Participant named above and I shall comply with all stated and customary terms, posted safety signs, rules, and verbal instructions as conditions for participation in the Classes and/or all other programs at DOG HOUSE FITNESS. I, for myself and the Participant named above, and our respective heirs, assigns, administrators, personal representatives and, next of kin, hereby (1) assume full responsibility for any and all injuries or damage which are sustained or aggravated by you as a result of your participation in the Classes and/ or use of the Facilities, (2) waive, release and forever discharge DOG HOUSE FITNESS, its officers, agents, employees, instructors, ambassadors, representatives, and all others from any and all responsibility, claims, rights, causes of action and/or liability from injuries or damages to your person or property resulting from your participation in the Classes and/or use of the Facilities, and (3) represent that neither I, nor the Participant, have any medical or physical condition which would prevent us from attending any of DOG HOUSE FITNESS’s Classes and/ or put us in any physical or medical danger, and have not been instructed by a physician not to do so. I have read this waiver of liability, assumption of risk and indemnity agreement, fully understand its terms and understand that I am giving up substantial rights, including my right to sue, as well as the Participant’s right to sue. I acknowledge that I am signing this waiver freely and voluntarily and intend by my signature to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law. The term of this waiver is indefinite, unless withdrawn.